Let us make your party unforgettable! Just call or E-Mail Wayne with your date and relax, knowing that your guests will enjoy the freshest seafood that the ocean offers. Whether you choose to host your traditional Maine Lobster Bake at the Pemaquid Lobster Co-Op Restaurant, or at your own home, your guests will dine on succulent fresh Maine lobster & clams with all the traditional fixins.
From lobster to dessert, you will be able to join your guests in enjoying your own party without lifting a finger to cook or clean, just remember that the Co-Op Restaurant is BYOB! Natural and sustainable seafood, wild caught and authentic, created just for you and your guests!
1) Clambake - Softshell Lobster Dinner, non-negotiable cost per person: $30.00, plus $5.00 for each additional softshell lobster per dinner.
2) Clambake - Hardshell Lobster Dinner, non-negotiable cost per person: $35.00, plus $5.00 for each additional hardshell lobster per dinner.
3) Pemaquid Lobster Co-Op Restaurant rental fee $2,000.00 for the first eight hours, plus $50.00 for each additional hour.
4) Kitchen rental fee $500.00 plus the cost of food orders. Kitchen rental includes two kitchen staff workers.
5) Offsite Clambakes are also available for the cost of the Clambake Dinners, plus an additional $350.
6) A required security deposit of $250.00 is non-refundable, even in the event of cancellation.
7) Clambake Dinner consists of the following: One 1 ½ Lb Lobster, 1 Lb Clams, 1 Ear Corn, 1 Egg, 1 Onion, 1 Potato and Desert. Crab Claws and Mussels may be added when available.
8) Minimum number for Clambake Dinner is 35 guests. Pemaquid Lobster Co-Op Restaurant pavilion and kitchen rentals are not required unless party is above 35 guests.